»

Friday, February 27, 2015

Balloon Bash projects

If you read yesterday's post you will be (hopefully) eagerly waiting to see more Birthday Suite projects I made for Stamp Camp.

This is a litter bin for scraps when you have a workshop or just creating on your own. I covered a yoghurt container with Birthday Bash DSP. The Fast Fuse adhesive runner worked super well for this. The trim and letters were made with the new Washi sheets.
My name tag. The butterfly was the 2nd of the dies from Butterflies Thinlits (pg 26 of the Occasions mini) cut from the aluminium you get as a seal on top of large milo/coffee tins. I coloured my rhinestones with a Calypso Coral Blendabilities alcohol marker.
A little box with a bow made from the Bow Builder punch(pg 13 of the OccasionsMini and washi sheets. I suspended some tiny stars ( Confetti star punch pg 45) between two pieces of clear sticky tape for the little window.
 Another box I covered in Birthday bash DSP and trimmed with the washi sheets. With a bow made from the washi sheets also.

Inside the box I have a Happy Birthday banner I made with the Birthday Bash DSP punched with the 1 1/4" circle punch and the Balloon Framelits Dies (pg11 of the Occasions Mini). The letters were dies cut from the same DSP pack and the balloons were attached to Calypso Coral Bakers Twine with the Mini Metallic Clothespins (pg 209 of the main cattie). A little tip I shared was to press an adhesive sheet (pg 204 of main cattie) to the back of the DSP before die cutting then you can just peel the letters off and stick them straight down onto your project without the need for messy glues.






Come back tomorrow for more Stamp Camp projects:)


No comments:

Post a Comment