»

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Butterflies

This inlaid Butterfly technique I CASed from Deb Valder.

I have used the Butterflies Thinlits ( p 26 Ocassions Mini) and the free SAB reward DSP "Best Year Ever". The case base was Calypso Coral and the sentiment was from the stamp set "Butterfly Basics" (p26 of ocassions mini). I have stamped the sentiment in the Aquamarine Chalk ink then heat embossed with Irridescent Ice to get a bit of sparkle.

The shape of the piece of card the sentiment was stamoped on was made using the Decorative Label punch but I have extended it by putting each end of the card in through the top of the underside of the punch. If you don't know what I mean, have a look at this blog.



The next one is a technique taught to me by Julia Leece. The watercolour background look is acheived using glossy photo paper and blendies. Splitcoaststampers have a turorial.
I have stamoped the sentiment and fern leaf from the Butterfly Basics stamp set and split a few strands of the new white Jute Ribbon and added them behind the Diecut butterfly. The base card is Pink Pirouette and the mat is Island Indigo.




No comments:

Post a Comment