»

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Fabulous Card

My niece, Claire, just landed herself an amazing job and I ma so proud of all her achievements so I made her a card to congratulate her.


Loving that "Irresistably Yours" DSP that we can get FREE with the current Sale-a-bration promotion. I sponged some Pear Pizzaz ink over the DSP to reveal the leaves that are embossed white on white. The sentiment is from a stamp set called " Million and One". The little flowers are Petite Petals inked in Strawberry Slush and the butterfly is of course the latest sensation from the current Occasion mini catalogue (p26). I finished it off with pearls.

I made another in a more monochrome style;

Leave me a comment letting me know which one you prefer. (Oops, I just noticed I didnt put the pearls on this one. I think they definately work!)

No comments:

Post a Comment