Monday, March 2, 2015
Extended Mini Treat Bag
1. Cut two Whisper White rectangles 6” x 7 ¼” and score landscape at 3 5/8” then fold each on scoreline
2. Lay folded card with folded edge closest to you on cutting plate. Hold Mini Treat Bag die with larger rectangle closest to you and lay it on folded card, blade side down so that the folded edge of the card almost meets the cutting edge closest to you. NB it must not actually touch the blade edge. Repeat with second piece of card.
3. Open up the cards and with the zigzag edge at the top cut away the left bottom flap of one piece and the right bottom flap of the other piece. Fold the remaining flaps.
4. Overlap and align the two pieces of card by 4 full zigzags and adhere. Fold the card pieces to meet in the front and adhere as per the back.
5. Put adhesive on flaps and then tuck into pouch and stick together.
6. With the Embossing folder ( arrows in my example) held landscape and the pouch held portrait, centre the EF over pouch and run through the Big Shot.
7. Decorate as desired.