»

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Craft Room Makeover

Strictly speaking it's more of a craft area makeover than a craft room makeover as my crafting takes place in my dining room.

My craft area was not real bad to start with but I was starting to get a bit frustrated at not being able to find things so I set to and found some DVD inserts online and the ones I couldn't find I made myself (this part took a bit of time). Then I decided on the containers I needed to buy (I wanted all my emboss powders to be in the same sized containers).Next I set up my labelling machine.

I pulled out everything then stored and labelled the containers.

this is my "before"..
 And here is the "after".

Yay. now i can find things again and it is a pleasure to work in my "craftroom" again.

Next job...the garage. Hmm that could take till February!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Heather that looks great! Is that seriously your entire stash though? There is no way I could fit all my stuff on one bookcase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he he he. It is my "working inventory". I do have retired stock in my garage.

    ReplyDelete