»

Monday, August 18, 2014

Zentangling

Tried my hand at "Zentangling" . What is Zentangling?
Well, according to Zentangling.com....The Zentangle Method is an easy-to-learn, relaxing, and fun way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.

Try googling it and you will find a heap of stuff. Better still... google "Stampin' Up! Zentangling" and you see a heap of examples of Zentangling using our very own Stampin' Up! stamp sets.

I chose the "Blended Bloom" stamp because you  need an outline stamp that is fairly open and also I wanted to show my customers another way of using the stamp other than with Blendabilities (as if you need another way. he he)

My first attempt was too "muddied" and so I decided, "less is more" and came up with this.

Pic of the Week Award
 I haven't attached it to card yet but I think I would like to put it together with a Black and White themed card. (to come).

I used the Basic Black marker (pen end) but I rather think the new Project Life Journalling pens may work well for this. 

This example took me about 10 minutes before my Stamp class and I rather enjoyed it. If you are a "doodler" you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment