»

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Using the new "Blendies"

I just love ( I mean looove!!) the new Stampin' Up! blendabilities.

I love the matt finish. I love the way you don't see any brushstokes. I love the colour range. I love the way the colur shades blend together without a line. I love the effects you can get with them, especially the 3D effect as in the "Perfect Blend" card below.

If you would like to join the next "How to use the Stampin' Up! Blendabilities" class, please email me your interest and I will contact you with some dates.

Here are a couple of cards I made recently using the blendies;
Pic of the Week Award
Based a card by Cherrie

 On this one I coloured a clear Rhinestone and attached it to look like dew drop.
Based on a card by Jill Coleman



No comments:

Post a Comment