»

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas and diary 2014

Merry Christmas everyone ( a little late as it's Boxing day but I'm on holiday. .).

This year I designed a diary cover  (for the plastic covered Cumberland diary) for my stamp Club members and my downline.

I completed the design using MDS but instead of printing the whole design I decided to print just the  name and date (so that they would be printed in the exact position I wanted them) and then I  physically stamped each one using my MDS design as a guide.

Using MDS for designing is a great way to reduce wastage on card because you can keep working on it till you are happy with the design instead of having to throw away mock ups that you are not happy with. It's a great way to decide on colour combos too:)

No comments:

Post a Comment