»

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Clearance Sale is coming very soon

Check back here on December 10th to see what Stampin' Up! have heavily discounted for clearance.
My understanding is that there will be retired stock offered for up to 80% off!!!!!!

As these items are "while stocks last", you need to be in quick to avoid dissappointment as they tend to sell out fast .

I recommend you set up an online account now (if you don't already have one) so you can order direct from my blog (use the "Shop Now" button). This way you won't have to wait until my orders come in and possibly miss out.

If you have any questions about setting up your online account, please contact me.

You are welcome, of course, to email me your order but I will have to take pot luck as to what is still available when I put through my order on December 12th.



No comments:

Post a Comment