»

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Stamp Camp

I can't believe I have been home from Stamp Camp for almost a week! It was really great, lots of fun and so good to catch up with some friends I only get to see at these occasions and to meet lots of new people who will very likely become good friends also.I had meant to blog it some days ago but...you know how life gets in the way?. It's just that now that I am job sharing in my teacher role, I have to plan and prepare the lessons for the week and it's taking me some time to get back into the swing of things. Also birthdays, bereavements, and celebrations call for my card making expertise and well... that's what I like to do.
Anyway...I promise, I will post some pikkies and some more info very soon but got a few things on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment