Thursday, February 27, 2014


Stampin' Up! have a kit for carving your own stamps . (see my previous post) called "Undefined".

Jacque's demonstrator team werre each given a mini kit by our lovely NZ manager, Emma to have a go with. Two months on, I have finally been brave enough to try it. It was really much easier to carve the rubber than I thought (as in, the rubber was quite soft) and I guess as it is with anything, practice makes perfect but I don't think my first attempt was too bad.
I used a photo of my two boys sitting side by side looking out the front door for my inspiration. I used a bit of "poetic licence" when it came to the intertwined tails though. LOL