»

Friday, March 23, 2012

Some cards to share

Hi everyone,
I have a bit of a backlog of photos from my non-blogging time so will start blogging some:)
This was part of a card class I did prior to Valentine's Day. I figured it could be used as a Valentine's card but equally useful for a wedding or anniversary card.
I have used Pool Party card stock (one of my new favourites) with black. The image is embossed in silver. The stamped image is from the current Summer mini and is called "You are Loved'. If you want this set, you will have to be quick as the summer mini finishes next week. click here to email your order. The DSP is from the Mocha Morning paper set. And the sentiment is from the 'Perfectly Penned' stamp set.
If you like the ribbon flower you can google 'Stampin Up heated ribbon flower' for many sites explaining the details. I used Stampin Up's white organza ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment