»

Sunday, January 22, 2012

NZSU colour challenge - valentine's cards

NZSU - Colour Challenge

Paula Reid from NZSU blogs gave Stampin' Up! demonstrator's a colour challenge this week to use a combination of ;
River Rock
Cherry Cobbler and
Marina Mist

As I have recently fallen in love with River Rock I gave it a go.- (Notice I resized the "Framed Tulips" embossing folder for this one. I taught this resizing technique at my recent desk calendar class:)) If you would like to learn this technique, email me to schedule a class:)
I got my inspiration for this card from Dawn Olchefske and Michelle last.
The next card is a variation using River Rock, Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso. this time I have not resized the embossing folder. This one is pretty much CASE'd from Dawn:)


The stamp set is "You Are Loved" from the Summer Mini catalogue




No comments:

Post a Comment