»

Monday, April 20, 2015

Retiring List tomorrow!!




That all important time of the Stampin'Up! Year....

The New catalogue is imminent therefore..... Some of our product will be retiring.

We are all really interested to know what will be on the retiring list. Well the waiting will soon be over. The list will be out tomorrow ( April 21 st).

Some things on the retiring list will be heavily discounted so please be aware that some things will sell out fast. If you want to ensure you don't miss out, you will need to put through an online order via my website " shop now" button. The alternative is to give your order to me but run the risk of it selling out before I can put my next order through ( next order 6 th May).

The other thing is that now that I am working full time, I will not be able to publish the retiring list until tomorrow evening. If you can't wait, check it out on the Stampin'Up! Website
Stampin up!


No comments:

Post a Comment